View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2020, 15:57 (Ref:3983435)   #656
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And in other good news for this consistently positive thread:

Canadian study: Each EV brings better health, $7,500 in "social benefits"

'A single electric car replacing a gasoline car brings approximately CD$10,000 (about $7,400 at current exchange rates) in "social benefits," according to the study, which was drafted by advocacy groups Environmental Defence and the Ontario Public Health Association.'