View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2020, 08:36 (Ref:3983513)   #662
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Watch Tri-Motor Audi e-tron S Bomb It Down the Nurburgring, Overtake a BMW

'The not so big secret of the Audi e-tron S that enables the performance boost is the addition of a third motor. The unit that normally powers the rear axle on the 50 and 55 versions is moved up front on the S, and two smaller motors are used to power the rear wheels.

In case you're wondering what effect this will have on the car's already feeble maximum range, the answer is we can only speculate. If the battery pack stays the same, the added weight can only trim the relatively short wings of the EV, making it even less efficient as a road trip vehicle.'