View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 2020, 11:03 (Ref:3985775)   #3200
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
I don't know if any one can help, but I believe that the autograph picture that I posted about a week ago was taken by a profession as it has a number printed on the back.

That number is H 10473.

Would that mean anything to anybody, and possibly lead me to whoever might hold other photos of either me or the Anglia. As a reminder, the photo was taken at Brands in the late 60s.
Mike I used a similar numbering system at one time being a mixture of frame number, month and year, however, that might suggest the picture is from 1973?
The H might refer to the photographer. Most pro's would want to add some form of id or contact information though, and if your snap is by such a person
it is odd to have just a number on the back. I wonder if MSV hold any records of photographers signing on that far back?

Not sure that helps much.

Best of luck,

Baub.