View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2020, 00:42 (Ref:3996339)   #103
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Red bulls focus on verstappen is going to hamper any driver in the other car. Not a minute and a half every race, but still... Maybe if you're going to design a car around max, you need to give the second driver longer to adjust and develop in the second car. That could have gone for gasly, too.

I still dont see it in albon, but I just got done watching the race and saw his post race I interview and he seemed like he just didn't know yet how to unlock or answer the questions yet. He's still new there, and probably needs through next year to have a chance to come to grips with experience, and a car designed for another driver. Same could have been said for gasly.

Albon had some more nice passes and attempts on the outside in places you dont always see, so good on him for that.

Whin Ricciardo was there, they were still giving him focus to match verstappen for the most part. So he had a fighting chance. He's also better than those that have tried to replace him, too. But red bull needs to focus on the second car more so they can put more pressure on mercedes. 2 vs 1 every race isn't a fair fight.