View Single Post
Old 31 Aug 2020, 20:34 (Ref:3999305)   #1589
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanker62M View Post
Still, I wonder if that's ever going to be possible to have the drivers sit in a small protected "cell" that surrounds them from all sides and shields them from external dangers. Protecting them against fire and splinters is doable, but protecting them from shocks... Even if you were to make the outer shell of that protective "box" out of a magical indestructible material, I doubt the drivers would survive going from 300+ to 0 kph in a quarter of a second.
No they can't. And I think everyone involves understands that is not the goal. It is about risk "reduction", safety "improvement", etc. Not zero risk.

Richard