View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2020, 09:34 (Ref:4000374)   #7
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandgroper View Post
Scotty a bit Salty in the last race. Negative body language didnt look great to me
There is only one car at DJRTP capable of winning races. Whether that is off the back of team choice in strategy or of equipment, or of driver, or of the impact of always being the second pit strategy (perhaps because of driver position on track also)

The two 888-RBHRT cars can and do fight with one another, and push one another to different heights of performance.

What Mr Whincup shared around this is not obviously untrue from external observation of results. Indeed Mr Hamilton made the same comments across the weekend about the Aston Martin Red Bull Honda F1 team, who have one serious driver in 4 cars in the squad.. and the pushing along of the team is impacted because of it.

Mind games? Maybe. Nothing other people are not thinking.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods