View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2020, 19:39 (Ref:4001941)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstets View Post
Power on pole. Interesting that it appears that Rahal set his fast time in group 2 on the black tires. I neglected to take a screen shot of group 1 results, didn't notice if any others set fast time on blacks. Perhaps the tire information is not accurate, seems unlikely that the blacks could be quicker.
Where did you get the results table for Group 2 from? I like the info for the tyres and is better than the one I use from the IndyCar website?