View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 2020, 16:49 (Ref:4015870)   #2514
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I get that logic, but I expect there is a much longer line of priority recipients ahead of the F1 crowd.

* High risk health car workers (those on the front lines)
* First responders (police, fire, EMT, etc.)
* Those with health conditions that put them at very high risk
* Elderly (especially those in crowded conditions)
* Critical workers (Those who keep society going as food processing, etc.)
* Those who are required to work or live in crowded conditions (prison inmates, inmate workers)

Even the above may have lists within list. I expect deeper in the list might be people who travel or have a larger potential for spreading infection than the general population. You would probably find the traveling portion of F1 in that list.
In the UK - the priority list has been published by the Govt.
The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) list reads:

This interim ranking of priorities is a combination of clinical risk stratification and an age-based approach, which should optimise both targeting and deliverability. A provisional ranking of prioritisation for persons at-risk is set out below:

1-older adults’ resident in a care home and care home workers
2-all those 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers
3-all those 75 years of age and over
4-all those 70 years of age and over
5-all those 65 years of age and over
6-high-risk adults under 65 years of age
7-moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age
8-all those 60 years of age and over
9-all those 55 years of age and over
10-all those 50 years of age and over
11-rest of the population (priority to be determined)
The prioritisation could change substantially if the first available vaccines were not considered suitable for, or effective in, older adults.