View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 2002, 12:32 (Ref:403763)   #50
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Spudgun
Is there any way you can get GPL to run in OpenGL?

Ever since I replaced my Voodoo3 card with a NVidia GeForce 2, I haven't been able to run it as it can't do 3dfx.

GPL is a great game and seeing this thread I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!

Powersliding around Rouen is calling me!
Yes, you can now run GPL in OpenGL. There is a new openGL download available (well, not so new now). I can't point my finger at it right now, as I'm at work, but if you go to the RSC forum and search under OpenGL, you'll find the thread in which the link to the rasterizer is to be found. If you can't find it, I'll identify it for you later, when I have a bit more time.