View Single Post
Old 8 Mar 2021, 14:41 (Ref:4039654)   #24
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So who was knocked out in the first round - and were any a shock?

Pre-qualifying saw the following drivers considered, but not included due to their records not being strong enough:
Chico Serra
Érik Comas
Michele Alboreto
MaurĂ*cio Gugelmin
Pedro Diniz
Adrian Sutil
Hans-Joachim Stuck
Vitaly Petrov
Johnny Herbert
Maurice Trintignant
Peter Collins
David Coulthard
Derek Warwick
Pastor Maldonado
Paul di Resta
Olivier Panis
Ralf Schumacher
Chris Amon
Kamui Kobayashi
Mark Webber
Heikki Kovalainen
Bruce McLaren
Eddie Cheever
Pierre Gasly
Jean Alesi
Stefano Modena
Mika Salo
Giancarlo Fisichella
Daniil Kvyat
Timo Glock
Jean-Eric Vergne
Lance Stroll
Marcus Ericsson
Juan Pablo Montoya
Jarno Trulli
Jacques Laffite
Eddie Irvine
Romain Grosjean
Valtteri Bottas
Kevin Magnussen
Felipe Massa
Esteban Ocon
Nico HĂĽlkenberg
Sergio PĂ©rez
Carlos Sainz Jr.

It would probably be easy for an argument to be made that any of these drivers deserve to have been in the final 64 ahead of an existing contender - but are any of them a potential for GOAT?