View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2021, 11:02 (Ref:4042396)   #276
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hyundai Staria

This is the Hyundai Staria, and it is a new motor vehicle with an exterior design “resembling a spaceship”.
So, a warm welcome back for the humble MPV, clearly no longer a dirty word (initialism). Hyundai is bringing back a segment mercilessly pummelled into submission by those pesky crossovers, via a car from the future that movies have been promising us for decades.