View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2021, 14:07 (Ref:4047677)   #2696
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024

'Formula 1 has announced the Japanese Grand Prix will remain at Suzuka until the end of the 2024 season.

The figure-of-eight track first staged an F1 race in 1987 and has decided the drivers' championship on 11 occasions.

F1 chief executive Stefano Domenicali said the three-year extension shows a "long-term commitment to growing the sport in Asia".

This year's race is due to be held on 10 October after the 2020 grand prix was cancelled because of Covid-19.'