View Single Post
Old 9 May 2021, 08:30 (Ref:4050454)   #47
AnnoyedMoose
Racer

AnnoyedMoose should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAnnoyedMoose should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
If Plato was on a Hot lap why did he claim to be pulling into the pit road.? Not the first time he has done this. Rocking ham with Matt Neal. The mark of a desperate man past his sell by date I reckon
Didn't read what I wrote then? They were both on their best laps but the white flags were out for Edwards car crawling around trying to get back to the pits (why she didn't pull off to a safe spot I don't know, if Neate or Hamilton had gone off like that then the keyboard warriors would have been out in force).

That compromised the last sector time so Plato got a very late call to box as he approached the chicane. Looking at the TSL data it looks like Hill wasn't as badly compromised and could have improved his time slightly but I doubt Plato or his team thought about that. As Plato said there was nothing malicious about it.

It's just a sad reflection on modern society that people always jump to the most damning reasoning for why something has happened rather than looking for other reasons.