View Single Post
Old 15 May 2021, 14:23 (Ref:4051795)   #55
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
I did not see anything about this new "penalty box" thing. Its an area on the track (off the race line) where a car will have to travel through at 60 kmh for penalties like the Moto GP "long lap" penalty. For me it seems kinda farcical however im curious to see how its going to work in race conditions.
This to me, makes a lot of sense in sprint races like GT Masters. A drive through penalty is basically race ending. So for infractions which are serious enough to be punished, but should not destroy a race, this works.

I like this idea.