Thread: BTCC BTCC 2021
View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2021, 16:28 (Ref:4054465)   #3617
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by touring fan01 View Post
thats not the formula for the 2021 strike system according to the regulations.
So has the 'Strike' system changed since 2019? And could you kindly explain the difference between a 'Reprimand' and a 'Strike' as per 2021 regulations? Is a formal reprimand considered to be a 'Strike'.

I'm trying to get an understanding of how things have been changed.
The clarification posted by the organisers was made ahead of the 2019 season - the subsequent regulations were worded to indicate that an offence under C.2.3 would result in a penalty, and three of these meant a Strike. An offence under C.1.1.5 was an immediate Strike.

For 2020 onward, I can't find a reference to offences under C.2.3 counting towards a 'Strike', and there appears to be no link between reprimands and strikes?