View Single Post
Old 18 Jun 2021, 17:06 (Ref:4057028)   #936
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
That's very interesting James, as I can't get into the ticketing site when logged in either in French or in English.
What's the address you're logged into? I'm directed to
https://ticket.lemans.org/fr/24h-lemans/prehome
This results in:
"Oops - Une erreur est survenue. Nos équipes ont été prévenues et vont travailler ?* la corriger le plus rapidement possible. Avec nos excuses pour la gêne occasionnée. Repassez aux stands un peu plus tard.
RETOUR À L'ACCUEIL

That return to homepage button doesn't work either
I'm away from my laptop now, but I have found for maybe the last three years that the most reliable way to get on the ticketing site is to log into my ACO membership on lemans.org then click on the ticket icon towards top right of the page. Can check exact link address for you later, Christopher.