View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2021, 10:56 (Ref:4075261)   #17
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post

Also - did Shedden get penalised for the Thruxton incident with Jade Edwards? I didn't see or hear anything about that at Croft. Did he get penalised for the Turkington incident at Croft?
For Thruxton - Yes. For Croft - No.

Croft Penalties:

From Thruxton (Race 3):
Gordon Shedden received an official reprimand and had his licence endorsed by the addition of two penalty points for an incident involving Jade Edwards.

Dan Rowbottom was penalised by the addition of 1 second to his overall race time for overtaking under safety car conditions.

Race 1
Chris Smiley received an official reprimand and had his licence endorsed by the addition of two penalty points for an incident involving Dan Rowbottom.

Aron Taylor-Smith received a verbal warning for an incident involving Dan Rowbottom.

Race 2
Chris Smiley was penalised by the addition of 0.7 seconds to his overall race time for an incident involving Stephen Jelley.

Race 3
Dan Rowbottom received an official reprimand and had his licence endorsed by the addition of two penalty points for an incident involving Stephen Jelley.