View Single Post
Old 13 Oct 2021, 20:04 (Ref:4078349)   #150
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Would be nice.

Might be worth checking out Motorsport network. I keep meaning to. I think they’ve got some old duke videos on there.not quite what you mean, but a start.

The big question though is how much could they monetize this. What is the demand? I’m worried that I can count it on one hand.
Yeah, I have a feeling the investment to digitize them is FAR less than they would get in even interest in subscriptions clicking like on FB, never mind who many of us would actually pay. Plus, wonder who actually owns the rights and if they can still find most of it uncut for Wide World of Sports or other coverage