View Single Post
Old 2 Nov 2021, 22:34 (Ref:4081211)   #308
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
I read a report Kyle had used the "r word". Heck, I racked my brains. I racked them some more. I asked google for curse words beginning with r. Then I found a video of Kyle's interview on Youtube.... so he can't say "retard". What the actual f$%รท is wrong with the woke wierdos that seem to be calling the shots in the US? No doubt he would have been in trouble if he'd said stupid or dumb. Are there any words in the English language people can use without some damn cry babies taking offense? Sheesh. It's a darn good job I don't drive a racecar for a living otherwise I'd no doubt have been tarred, feathered and banished to spend eternity with Beelzebub. Safer for Kyle and anyone else to just stick with "I'm just here so I don't get fined".

While I'm ranting how come little 12 year old Denny hasn't been on the naughty step of the NASCAR bus? The same whiny little brat who did the same 5h1tty dump on Chase Elliot a few years ago... if you can't take it, don't give it! I hope someone dumps Hamlin hard in the wall at Phoenix. I hope Larson takes the Championship, but Chase and Truex Jr are both good guys in my book - if not as deserving as Larson. Anyone but Hamlin, please...

Last edited by Alfisti; 2 Nov 2021 at 22:41.