View Single Post
Old 3 Nov 2021, 12:41 (Ref:4081271)   #5792
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstets View Post
That sounded likely from what I had read, but why was Malukas in a Penske at IMS yesterday? He's obviously not headed to Penske for 2022, so why in a Penske car for the test?
I believe the Penske car is offered in the Griffis Memorial Test, it is for Road to Indy drivers and is not related to testing for a single team but rather testing in the next level up. I can't remember exactly the details of who gets selected and what team is used for the test. But Penske at Indy isn't a bad test, even if you're driving with your Indy Lights insert so it doesn't fit