View Single Post
Old 21 Dec 2021, 12:50 (Ref:4090817)   #957
Millvi
Racer

Millvi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by antnee View Post
Some interesting insights from the 'On the Limit' series. Chilton had various engineers over the season, something that won't have helped him at all. Im not sure if the changes were trying to find someone he could work with, but you would have thought a team like Cicely would have that sorted. On the flip side, Ash makes comment that him, his engineer and No1 mechanic move as a trio.
It's been a fascinating insight has 'On the Limit' and I've really enjoyed watching.

Chilton finally admitted in the latest episode, 'The Best of Rivals', that RWD and 2021 had been his hardest season ever and clear then he was set on a return to FWD.

Previously he'd been all positive and full of smiles, but lots of excuses for his poor showing. Plenty of coverage of him at the start of the weekend but not much comment towards the end of the weekend. Car and team and engineers not the issue in my opinion.

I'm not Chilton's greatest fan, but he was right up there not that long ago in the Ford Focus and I'd like to see him have a go in the Speedworks Toyota for 2022.

As for Sutton and team, what a class act they are. Massively impressed and Aron Taylor-Smith quite right to praise him as he did in the latest episode.

And ATS impressed me with his focus and steely determination and honesty about how hard 2021 was for him.

Fascinating watching, highly recommended if you guys not watched it yet.