View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2022, 18:34 (Ref:4094023)   #19
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Kept in a day more than advertised but home now, weary, uncomfortable, but chuffed it all went (Fairly) well. Still got a plastic attachment, howevre this will be removed in the morning at which time my p'and q's should be operating properly. Big disappointment was getting a bed bath from a black male nurse. I suspect the pretty female ones fainted at the prospect.

I have been genuinely touched by all of your best wished, and kind thoughts. I came to in the recovery with a nurse telling me that Chris Anderson had phoned from Australia, asking about my condition. Friends! What can you say?

Cheersm

Baub.