View Single Post
Old 3 Feb 2022, 15:50 (Ref:4097259)   #19
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathurst77 View Post
You need to have your own parts in a warehouse ready to be put on a plane or brought into the workshop today. Keeping only a "Light stock" could prove a disaster if you need something.
for sure that was the old philosophy.

admittedly, my hope now is that the big teams experience problems while the teams who have long dealt with having less thrive in this budget cap era.

for everyone though, planning has no doubt taken on a new level of complexity.

side thought, we hear about how teams simulate races in order to prepare for them...i wonder how advanced they are in simulating entire seasons?

given the lead time to design and build new parts etc one would assume they must have confidence in their ability to predict how many parts they will need...is this just experience or an aspect of advancing modeling abilities?