View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2022, 15:42 (Ref:4107703)   #61
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
What can we learn from those results then?

WSR looking very strong as ever, 3 cars in the top 7 (5 BMW in top 8) on a non-RWD circuit. Judging by that Hill and Turkington are pretty evenly matched.

Ciceley much better than last year and hugely impressive from Gamble, be interesting to see if he stays there in the race. Still find him hard to like though with the drink driving hit and run.

Not-unexpectantly Sutton's going to be a very strong championship contender again, no issues with FWD it seems! If Cammish is withdrawn tomorrow, then he'll be strong next round with no success penalties. Osborne much higher up than I would've thought.

Hyundais look quick, Ingram gapping his teammates by more than I was imagining. Hope he can challenge for wins tomorrow. Think Lloyd will close up.

Dynamics looking good with both cars in the top ten. BTC look a bit on the back foot, seems like a lot of issues for Cook.

Collard solid for his first time in the Toyota, expecting Butcher to be there too but looks like another one with problems.

Happy to see Thompson in the top 15 as he should be, better than I was expecting. Poor from the other two. Parfitt 3 seconds off which is alarming, no seat time hurting but even so that's a long way off.

As I kind of expected, Laser Tools are nowhere. Patterson 4 seconds off with a decent amount of laps (suggesting car was fine), which is again a bit concerning at this level.

Vauxhalls kinda where you'd expect, not sure Crees would go much better but think there's improvement to come from Hand towards the points.

But all in all, still very close with lots of championship contenders.