View Single Post
Old 8 Aug 2022, 06:31 (Ref:4122183)   #179
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I don't think any team F1 team would touch Daniil Kvyat given the optics. Even if he agreed to race under a neutral flag (which I think he has been critical of and might face backlash at home if he did) Plus I think there are local bans (UK?) that would stop him from racing in some locations regardless of what flag he uses. Plus, he had had plenty of opportunity to shine in F1 and really hasn't. Why bring him back again? I think the NASCAR deal is with a small team that is self sponsored (or uses small sponsors).

I know Buemi is a current RBR reserve, but I just don't see him coming back as a full time drivers. Same for Vergne. We keep talking about the wealth of young drivers being blocked by older/existing drivers. Why bring back drivers who were pushed aside years ago?

Related, someone should do the super license points analysis to see who might be eligible for a super license.

Richard
For me, the thought of Kvyat coming back - yet again - borders on the absurd, even by F1 standards, Whatever his nationality.....