View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2022, 01:36 (Ref:4124436)   #58
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Not been following and during a visit from JHammy over the weekend, he informed me that motor racing and specifically PLM is going to the digital age. As soon as I say it can't go, it all goes to pot!!

Football tickets, concert tickets and now this. What will I do now that I can't store a ticket in a box and bring it out every now and again. Are programs next?? What a sad world we live in
I'm not sure we can confirm the rush to the future given the state of the comfort stations at track. And what do you expect with the influx of all those euros from Michelin? If you had a choice to make the ticketing procedure more difficult or improving facilities at the track which would you choose?

sent during haircut