View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2022, 02:15 (Ref:4126781)   #1109
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It is my understanding that any car design that SC uses must be OK with the owner of the design and this might present some hurdles to using retro designs when sedans fall totally off the planet. The only suitable car programmed to go through to the late 2020's is the Mustang and I would not bet on that as Ford have split the company into two entirely separate divisions and if the ICE division dies sooner then no more Mustang. Ford have made it very clear that they are getting out of the passenger car market and instead concentrating on the commercial BEV market along with sport trucks and they are selling everything they make. Stellantis have killed the Challenger and by all reports the Camaro is finished as well. The move away from the 4 door / 2 door sedan / coupe will force a big change in motorsport where that style of car has been the used for racing but I suppose the bright thing about all this is we are not there yet.