View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2022, 08:04 (Ref:4126799)   #235
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
I wouldn't always take what BTCC website says about international coverage at face value.
Hence my question of whether this is correct.

I know that the MotorTrend coverage was only updated in the last couple of months, so took it as being probably correct.

Admittedly, it is not a great level of coverage overseas. But let's not forget that there is a bit of a clue in the 'B' of BTCC. It is obviously highly successful, but is still only a national series.

Out of interest (I genuinely do not know the answer) - on the other side of the equation how many other national series' are viewable in the UK?