View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2022, 13:31 (Ref:4126839)   #1
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Where should F1 go racing?

To complement the ideal number of races thread - https://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157435 - this thread exists to determine where the ideal F1 season should host races.

There are many factors that form the decision - political, financial, commercial, social, historical, sporting etc.

As with the number of races thread - this is in this part of the forum to (hopefully) stay away from the merits of a certain venue. Please feel free to consider any of those factors in selecting which circuits should host an F1 race, and the scenario is if you were trying to build the perfect 2023 F1 calendar.

Justification (in the context of this thread) is a personal matter, but if you want to put forward the reason for a circuit being on the list, please feel free to comment.
Reasons for excluding a venue are probably best reserved for elsewhere (just don't vote for that circuit )

The list of circuits has been made based on all circuits that are (currently) FIA Grade 1 or have been scheduled to host an F1 race.