View Single Post
Old 22 Oct 2022, 03:05 (Ref:4131043)   #6
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Enjoy the weekend Richard!
Thanks. We had a good time. I felt there were quite a few people in attendance today. A day in which the crowd is supposed to be lighter. I expect it to be a madhouse on Sunday.

We watched FP1 from just after turn one and FP2 from turn 11. It seemed windy today. Both constant and gusty. Mostly blowing from turn 1 back toward start/finish, but I think it made braking unto turn 11 tricky. We saw quite a few lockups into 11. It may have been aggravated by the 2023 tire they were testing as well.

Richard