View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2023, 14:36 (Ref:4140302)   #1180
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Yes, but they still mainly had German rounds, but it took time to pick up elsewhere. Now they seem to have as many races in other countries and I think that might be a step too far
You probably need to check back on the history of the series before making that statement.
You do realise that from 2002 onwards (with the exception of 2015) at least 40% of races were held outside of Germany every season?

The only reason I make this point is because you described the series as 'expanding [...] it's much more than a German series now' and I am highlighting that it has been that way for over 20 years.

When you look at the range of nationalities competing as drivers, IMO it seems right to have a continental reach - don't you think?