Thread: Motorsport Quiz
View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2023, 07:01 (Ref:4140982)   #467
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
Here's one -

What did not occur in F1 from midway through 1985 until 1988, but then happened again immediately after the streak was broken?
It looks like you might have to provide a clue or two?

My first thought was that there were no wet weather races, until the back-to-back GBR and GER rounds in 1988 - but some records show the 1987 GBR GP as a wet race?

Last edited by crmalcolm; 23 Jan 2023 at 07:09.