View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 2023, 16:57 (Ref:4143002)   #1134
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
#wrongthread ?
OT -

Which does expose a bugbear of mine - the use of #Hashtags without capitalisation. Capitalised hashtags make life easier for the visually impaired who might be using screen reader technology. I'm surprised that the marketing at big concerns such as Alfa Romeo would allow non-capitalised hashtags.

Remember #susanalbumparty

Back to 2023 BTCC discussion........