View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2023, 19:02 (Ref:4145885)   #132
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
I remember when Kyle Busch had that wreck in the Busch series car on Daytona 500 weekend he was out for a couple of months (ish).

I know he won some races when he returned but he wasn't eligible to compete for the Championship until NASCAR gave him some dispensation. If the rules are still the same I'm pretty sure NASCAR will do the same for Chase.

So fingers crossed he heals up, rests, recovers, bags a win and gets the go for the play offs.
I thought Kyle was eligible that year? Maybe I'm mistaken. And I'm not that interested to go look it up.

Josh Berry will replace Chase.