View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2023, 08:03 (Ref:4160959)   #127
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnoyedMoose View Post
If everyone ups their game you still have the same issue of people not being able to overtake at a track like Thruxton just the procession is a bit faster.
That's true - which is why I'm not fully following the argument about simply mixing up the grid order.

If being able to pass is the problem, then a reverse grid will just swap the order of the procession around?