View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2023, 16:16 (Ref:4163701)   #48
JT240Z
Racer

United States
Geogria
JT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just checked T-Mobile's coverage map today and it looks like they've added additional 5G coverage to include Ultra capacity 5G in the Road Atlanta area. The black dot is where my reserved RV spot is located.

Will be interesting to see how capacity changes throughout the week. My guess is that Saturday will suck.

Maybe next year I'll give Starlink a try. Should have no issues with capacity using satellites. Looking into the Starlink system, I've found that the initial cost of Starlink equipment is not much more than the cost of a good hotspot device. The cost of data is a bit higher, but it's currently unlimited data at high speeds. Even if they change it, they're talking about a 1TB cap. Not likely I'd ever approach that. One month of service would cost about $135 and can be suspended at any time. My Dish Network bill would come in at $105 for the month so the difference wouldn't be much, and I can stream just about anything off my Xfinity account app.