View Single Post
Old 18 Jun 2023, 06:40 (Ref:4164311)   #75
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon411 View Post
I am sure WSR's arguement would be why were they slowed in the first place - not WSR's fault (or Laser with the Infiniti) that they built the best car within the rules in the first place.

As I say - I am not saying NAPA should be slowed down, but similarlay why should the BMW be pegged back still.

In looking at how well Sutton is performing vs the BMWs, we seem to forget he is also performing that well vs every other FWD car too.

If you allow RWD cars to be 'pegged back less', you are just giving them a leg up vs the rest of the field. And don't forget, when you remove Sutton from the equation then the BMW is the highest performing car in the field.