View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2023, 09:28 (Ref:4165168)   #60
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I took a look at some more of my pics and the focal length used etc. It seems that I was using between 100 and 135mm at Tetre Rouge for those panning shots and 400mm elsewhere. Last year I went to Indianapolis and Arnage where I used 215 - 235mm at the former and 400mm for the shots exiting the latter (heading towards Porsche curves). As for ISO I was using anything from 1600 to 8000 in the darkness and rain this year. Last year I maxed at 2500. Daylight ranged from 200 to 400.