View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2023, 08:47 (Ref:4165260)   #68
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Do you use a tripod Peter? Every year I take mine and it sits in the boot because I just can't face lugging it aound - it's probably 10 years since I used it.....
Apologies, I missed this. I don't use a tripod, although I have a good one. I do sometimes use a monopod but I find it restrictive when panning so I left it in the car this time.

Was reading an article yesterday which mentioned the plane trees at Tertre Rouge and how they'd been witness to every race since day one. A little dramatic maybe but I realised I'd been photographing them during the night/mornings. (The "NR" means I used noise reduction to clean the picture. Again taken at ISO 8000). As an aside, I learned that plane trees can live for up to 4000 years!
Attached Thumbnails
AD7I7693-Enhanced-NR.jpg