Thread: Team Scuderia Alpha Tauri
View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2023, 13:31 (Ref:4165837)   #18
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
But isn't this potentially a step worse than going back to just being Toro Rosso of old? They are moving away from having their own design philosophies (which to be fair are not working!) and even more of a Red Bull Junior team plus what will likely be naming rights sold as part of sponsorship? For all we know they might become "Big Bubba's Pizza F1 Racing" in 2024.

Richard