View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2023, 12:53 (Ref:4168076)   #32
PhilipR
Veteran

Romania
London
PhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPhilipR should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My experience for going Monza:

1) No info on how to get train ticket from Milan to Monza - turns out you need to buy from a specific vendor(cannot use all ticekt machines in the station) - made more confusing by big signs saying "Free entry" at the station

2) On the way back waited 45 mins for the bus to take us back to the train station. One would think that with 60-70k people coming for an event - they will add more buses for 1 day. Also no taxis at the exit - one would imagine it would be a good business day taxing fans from the track to wherever they are going

Yes I am aware this could have been sorted with better pre event planning

3) I enjoyed the event, the sounds and the atmosphere. The heat was tough and very little shade made it even more so. But definately a great experience and made all the above issues worth it. But I do not think I will recommed going Monza to many. As viewing spots I think it lacks to other tracks. You can see cars going donw a straight only so many times