View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 2023, 17:14 (Ref:4172333)   #1679
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Are you sure? Between what we know, almost nothing, and what team say, no gospel, it's still interesting to guess. So imagine you're a new entrant in the LMH or LMHd field what would you do? Given that the BoP can be either of good help or a threaten. One clue: Aspirin can help…
Yes I am pretty sure.

I guess 677.2hp an 1046kg. As this is of no interest and isn’t in any way informative I will not put it in the Lamborghini thread for the guys.

It’ll go through the usual wind tunnel testing to get it into the window. And then BoP will be applied to finish off. Which, I guess, will probably be conservative at first until they get more data. None of this is new. We’re pretty much all up to speed on how it works. We should start from this. I don’t get a headache with it at all.

Last edited by Adam43; 12 Aug 2023 at 18:07. Reason: Re-read. Was a bit OTT :)