View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2023, 18:06 (Ref:4174626)   #277
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm with Richard. Likeable guy, sometime underachiever (admittedly against better teammates generally) but one of those people who left F1 with dignity and applause from most fans. I don't think this adds anything at all to whatever his legacy is (accepting that 'legacy' is a rather grandiose term in the circumstances), but rather that it detracts from the view I had of the man - in other words, I think he should be better than this and I suspect he's been poorly advised.