View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2023, 16:25 (Ref:4175411)   #295
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
of course tax and filing requirements deadlines are different everywhere but i suspect that the time frame to report are fairly similar everywhere. Canada it is six months after their fiscal year/accounting period ends. no doubt some places shorter some longer but i suspect not by much.

for sure tho, what their particular tax authority is looking for is not necessarily the same as to what the FIA auditors are looking at, but imo the point remains that in order to prepare consolidated financial statements, the back and forth between the various departments, internal vs external accountants, ensuring proper oversight and review etc...these things do take a fair bit of time.

and then once prepared and submitted, the FIA take their look, ask their questions etc so then its more time...7-8 months seems more than reasonable for this process to play out and well within the accepted time frame for this sort of financial reporting.

as the system evolves perhaps you can shave a few tenths off here and there but i doubt there will be a significant change to the time frame to where we are at now.

anyways, congrats to the teams on their compliance!