View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 2023, 12:58 (Ref:4176727)   #117
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
I could be because it was hit by lightning but it wasn't..... was it just coincidence a 40 foot skip full of water has handy just in case.

If the roof of a building is alight or catches fire does not necessarily mean that the fire started in that location; it could well have travelled to that point earlier.

The same applies on that ship; the salvage operators, and I assume with guidance from fire experts, stated that the seat of the fire, where it started, was on a lower deck that had no electric cars on.

Again I assume that they know what they are talking about.