View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2023, 10:07 (Ref:4179584)   #118
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
As a member, I have received a letter from ACO this morning which tells that the pre-reservation will be stopped this year. As most of you, I had usually received a pre-reservation with our grandstand seats and the parking Blanc place.
Well, this is over.
They explain it's because of the growing attendance, etc... So, now all members will have to pick all their tickets on the site, before the non-members. I have called this morning, the guy told me that it will be possible to choose the seats of the grandstand. I hope it won't be turmoil and stress on the site when the booking will start.
It's getting more difficult and more expensive (and still only one guest per member if I understand the options).