View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2023, 12:59 (Ref:4179612)   #119
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
As a member, I have received a letter from ACO this morning which tells that the pre-reservation will be stopped this year. As most of you, I had usually received a pre-reservation with our grandstand seats and the parking Blanc place.
Well, this is over.
They explain it's because of the growing attendance, etc... So, now all members will have to pick all their tickets on the site, before the non-members. I have called this morning, the guy told me that it will be possible to choose the seats of the grandstand. I hope it won't be turmoil and stress on the site when the booking will start.
It's getting more difficult and more expensive (and still only one guest per member if I understand the options).
To be honest Pascal, you've been pretty lucky. I don't know how pre-reservation worked, but as a member of 26 years it's never been offered to me. And I suspect the same goes for many members. Then again, until last year I tended not to be the one with the task of buying tickets as James always got them, but I don't think he was given any pre-reservation benefits, as far as I'm aware but I think he normally booked by phone or email. The booking process was frankly pretty easy last year but you had to be ready and waiting when the booking opened online. You will still be able to pick your seats from those available.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 4 Oct 2023 at 13:10.