View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2023, 16:34 (Ref:4180729)   #52
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Well, the short answer is "because you can". But I like it and I've always liked custom cars but they have to be old school, not Anglias with Hyabusa or Duratec engines. There was a nice Toyota 2000 GT on wide 13" wheels with an upgraded engine and lowered suspension. Couldn't get a decent shot though.

So, taking away customised cars what one would you take home? I took my XJS home but if I had to, I'd probably go for the Mustang Cobra.

It's just personal taste, after all.

And given a chance, I must admit that I would go modern and am torn between the Aston Martin Vantage and the DB11. Yes, I'm hanging my head in shame!