View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2023, 07:06 (Ref:4182548)   #3156
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
I think that we'd all have to accept that commentating on live sport is not an easy gig - if only we could clone Phil Liggett, I reckon we'd have an answer.

Don't get me wrong, I think that Croft is nothing short of disgraceful - all the shouting, shrieking, giggling and regular glaring mistakes are bad enough that I really do turn the volume down at times. Brundle is great and the other ex-drivers do a good job too.

Personally I'd love to see Croft gone but only if we get an improvement and I simply don't know about the available talent in the UK to step up - maybe the go is to convince Hindy that F1 is more his go than sports cars?