Thread: IMSA IMSA 2024
View Single Post
Old 2 Nov 2023, 19:40 (Ref:4184091)   #267
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcug View Post
Four drivers mandatory in pro classes at Daytona, beginning in 2025.
https://sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/i...s-for-enduros/
Strange change, three pilots are ok for 24-hour races as proven over many years at Dayona and Le Mans.
Four mandatory? I know Daytona has often had more, but surely just optional.

And why pro?! I might understand if it was Am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
The quali madness is the worse change, GTD and GTD Pro can't change tires in quali so if it's raining you're stuck on dry. It seems like the rule was not clear and at Petit the changing conditions should have allowed a change
Can’t change even if the session is declared wet is mad, and very unusual.

Quote:
And no more class jumping, you get ONE change of class in the year and that's it now, can't go GTD, GTD Pro, GTD
I can see they don’t want this to be normal. Has it got too common? I don’t recall too much of this.